Player Name * Player Email (only if over 16) Parents Name * Parent Email Parents Phone Number * Alternative Emergency Contact * Player Phone Number (Under 18s Only) Player Identification
Please upload a passport style photo of the player along with some form of ID to prove the players date of birth.
Playing Consent *
I agree that the above-named child may take part in football training and matches organised by Cinderford Town (Youth) FC. I understand that while involved, he/she will be under the control and care of the Team Manager and/or assistants, and/or other adults approved by the Club committee, and that, while the staff in charge of the team will take all reasonable care of the children, they cannot necessarily be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by my child during, or as a result of, the activity. I have read, understood and agree to comply with the Club Rules (provided in the Welcome Pack) and understand that the information given above will be treated confidentially.
I understand that photographs or film may be taken during the training sessions and at matches and other club events for media coverage and/or publications to advertise future football events. I consent to allow photographs of the player to be taken for use on the Club website, newspaper articles etc. Note: we cannot be held responsible for photos taken by others at club events
My child is in good health and I consider him/her capable of taking part in the Club training sessions/matches. Should the need arise; I hereby give my consent for the administration of any medical treatment if deemed necessary by a qualified medical practitioner. I give consent for the administration of First Aid by an appropriately qualified person, in accordance with the information I have provided on this sheet. I give my consent for my child to be taken to hospital in an emergency.
Player Code of Conduct *
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the
game. As a player, you have a big part to play. That’s why The FA is asking
every player to follow a Respect Code of Conduct.
When playing football, I will:
• Always play to the best of my ability
• Play fairly – I won’t cheat, complain or waste time
• Respect my team-mates, the other team, the referee or my
• Play by the rules, as directed by the referee
• Shake hands with the other team and referee at the end of the game
• Listen and respond to what my coach/team manager tells me
• Talk to someone I trust or the club welfare officer if I’m unhappy about
anything at my club.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any/all of the following
actions may be taken by my club, County FA or The FA.
• Be required to apologise to my team-mates, the other team, referee or
• Receive a formal warning from the coach or the club committee
• Be dropped or substituted
• Be required to pay any fines incurred by yellow and red cards
• Be suspended from training
• Be required to leave the club.
• My club, County FA or The FA may make my parent or carer aware of
any infringements of the Code of Conduct
• The FA/County FA could impose a fine and suspension against my club.
Players should never put anything defamatory about other players, about
coaches, the club, opposition, club officials, referees, the league or the FA
on any social media sites including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter,
Snapchat and Instagram. Any players seen to be doing this will be asked
to meet with the committee and could result in the player being asked to
leave the club.
By signing this form you agree to follow the guidelines as set out above and we understand that failure to do so may result in the player being unable to attend the training sessions.
Parent Code of Conduct *
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game.
This club is supporting The FA’s Respect programme to ensure football can be enjoyed in a safe, positive environment.
Remember children’s football is a time for them to develop their technical, physical, tactical and social skills.
Winning isn’t everything.
Play your part and observe The FA’s Respect Code of Conduct for players at all times.
• Remember that children play for FUN
• Applaud effort and good play as well as success
• Always respect the match officials’ decisions
• Remain outside the field of play and within the Designated Spectators’ Area (where provided)
• Let the coach do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do
• Encourage the players to respect the opposition, referee and match officials
• Avoid criticising a player for making a mistake – mistakes are part of learning
• Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, or abusive language or behaviour.
• Not smoke within the 10 meters of the pitch
• Never put anything defamatory about coaches, other players, the club, opposition, club officials, referees, the league or the FA on any social media site including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram.
This will result in the person involved being brought infront of the club committee and possibly asked to leave the club along with any dependants.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by my club, County FA or The FA.
• Be issued with a verbal warning from a club or league official
• Be required to meet with the club, league or GFA Welfare Officer
• Be required to meet with the club committee
• Be obliged to undertake an FA education course
• Be obliged to leave the match venue by the club
• Be requested by the club not to attend future games
• Be suspended or have my club membership removed
• Be required to leave the club along with any dependents.