In line with the latest guidance from the Football Association, training may now begin but with some restrictions. These include but are not limited to the non sharing of equipment and sessions split into groups of a maximum of 5 players to 1 coach (maximum of 4 players to 2 coaches if only one group for safeguarding reasons)
You can view the clubs risk assessment by clicking this link – Click here for Risk Assessment
Players and Parents
Coronavirus Guidelines and Agreement
- Players should wash their hands for a minimum 20 seconds prior to attending
- Players should not travel with another player from another household to training
- When arriving, please do not walk to the training area with another player
- Upon arrival players will be designated their own personal zone marked by cones to go to before, during and after the session. A football will be provided and waiting in each zone. While waiting for the session to start why not do some skills?
- Equipment will be cleaned before, between and after sessions and hand sanitiser will be at training for those who would like to use it
During the session
- Players should remain 2 metres apart at all times
- Under no circumstances should drinks be shared and all drinks must be stored in the players personal zone at all times
- In between activities players should return to their personal zone
- There will be NO MATCHES at these sessions until contact is allowed
After the session
- Players should return to their personal zones and should not leave until informed by the coach. Leaving times will be staggered
- Players should wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds after the session
- If your child or anyone that they have been in contact with shows signs of Coronavirus after attending a session please inform your coach as soon as possible
- If your child or anyone that they have been in contact with is showing signs of Coronavirus please do not attend the sessions.
- We ask that a parent stays during the session in case of any emergencies
- Parent will only be permitted to watch from a distance and should observe government guidelines of no more than a group of 6, and 2 metres apart
The club will have several compliance officers who will attend different training sessions to ensure the above is all taking place.